Want to get in on exciting community information or participate in our Facebook contests? Then go “LIKE” Walden Pond Apartments from your page. All it takes is one click of the mouse to get involved!
Staying Cool...A/C Tips and Ideas
- Keep blinds closed during day to keep heat out.
- Keep windows and doors closed to keep A/C in.
- Keep A/C running even when not at home. Turning it off during the day may cause too much strain and cause malfunction.
- Cooking adds extra heat to your home, so consider meals that don’t require long cook times or can be made without the stove or oven.
Postal Service Reminder
The United States Postal Service has requested we announce the following to our residents to help cut back on Junk Mail, Previous Resident Mail or extra hassle to our Postal Carriers.
- Please take the time to update the white card in your mail box or leave a sticky note in your box with the names of the people in your apartment.
- Please take any previous resident mail to the leasing office or leave it in your box with a note to “Please Forward - No longer at this address”
- Postal Carriers are never permitted to hand mail directly to a resident - Please use your keys to check your box. Please allow your mail carrier to do their job.
Vacation Time is just around the corner!
Please stop by the Leasing Office and let a Leasing Consultant know if you will be going out of town.
As pool season continues, please make sure you are abiding by the pool rules as to provide a great atmosphere for all resident’s enjoyment!
Monday – Saturday 10am-8pm
Swimming will be at your own risk and gate attendants will be there for checking in.
Our community is completing major projects to improve our community. Please bear with us while the work continues, we appreciate your patience and hope you will be happy with the results of all the improvements!
Resident Referral Reminder
Earn up to $200 cash when you refer a friend for 12 months! Referral must be put on your friend’s application when applying. *Terms and Conditions apply.